What a Well-Designed
Web Site Can Do For You ...
Corporations are jumping onto the Internet faster than any other communications
medium. In addition, a majority of business professionals start the buying
process by using one of the major search engines. Why? Because they're
hungry for information. Quick and easy access to product specs, white
papers, support manuals, and more. So, what can a successful Web site
do for you and your organization?
- Develop image as industry leader
- Increase visibility, generate leads
- Enhance customer service
- Provide information globally
- Execute online sales and service
IS THE INTERNET?
- An advertising and public relations tool
- A direct sales tool
- An internal communications tool
- A customer service and tech support delivery tool
- A collaborative communications tool (intranet, extranet, online communities)
DOES THE INTERNET PROVIDE?
- State-of-the-art communications for a state-of-the-art company
- New, worldwide selling channel
- Efficient order entry and processing, direct from customers or via
- International communications for an international company
- Easy inventory tracking when combined with database technology
- Quick communications between headquarters, subsidiaries, and other
- Sufficient space for all corporate, product, and sales messages
- Reduced need for expensive paper-based publishing and distribution
home | about us | marketing | e-marketing | news & notes | tech library | clients | partners